Direct Debit NOT Bpay prior to session to Yogatopia Teachers Mutual Bank BSB 812170 A/C 169396 Write your name/ class/course in reference section. Send receipt of payment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, course and payment date. NB: Prior Bookings and Payment Essential for all workshops
No General Classes on Public Holidays. Workshops may run.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before classes and no bookings required.
All classes 1:15 hours.
Workshops and courses must be booked and paid in advance to secure a place.
Prices: Including GST
|Single Open Class||$25|
|Courses / Workshops (Bookings Essential)||Prices vary see each course|
|10 Class Pass (Valid 4 Months)||$200|
|Private Yoga Therapy||$110|
|3 Private Sessions||$300|
|Breath Retraining Session||$110|
A missed appointment affects 3 people. You, the instructor and the person wanting the time set aside for you. For the livelihoods of our instructors a cancellation policy must be enforced.
- 24 hour cancellation policy for all workshops and studio private sessions. The full fee will be charged.
- 5 week blocks are valid for 5 consecutive weeks and we allow session/class makeups only within the same 5 week block.
- 10 class passes are for open classes only and must be used in 3 months from date of purchase.
- Casual attendance must be booked and paid prior and all studio sessions and workshops, classes can be paid on the day of attendance.
- If you are a NO SHOW to your booked session or class without cancelling at least 24 hours prior you will be charged in full.
- No exchanges or refunds are given unless with a doctor’s certificate stating that you are unable to continue your training for medical reasons. Sudden illness and exceptional emergency situations may be arranged separately by contacting the studio manager.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced as failure to do so affects us all. We do apologise for any inconvenience.