Join the Yogatopia Community for one of our retreats to Byron Bay
BYRON BAY HINTERLAND
A Long Weekend Yoga and Wellness Retreat
RECONNECT to NATURE, YOURSELF & OTHERS
Friday, 29th October 2021 3PM till Monday, 1st November 2020 NOON
At WYBALENA ORGANIC FARM
789 The Pocket Road The Pocket, NSW, 2483
See the video of Wybalena https://player.vimeo.com/video/249631503
Join Cheree Price of Yogatopia Sydney for this 4 day / 3 night Yoga, Wellness and Sight-seeing Retreat, in the Byron Bay Hinterlands. Wybalena Organic Farm is a stunning 170 acre organic farm located in the Byron Bay Shire. It is a purpose built retreat centre with a yoga studio, infrared sauna, magnesium swimming pool and architecturally designed accommodation. The natural beauty, serenity and privacy of the property make it ideally suited for yoga, meditation and wellness retreats.
The long weekend retreat combines daily yoga/ meditation practices, healthy vegetarian food, time to rest and enjoy the facilities, as well as outdoor excursions to the ‘must see’ places of the Byron Shire to make the most of the incredible beauty of the region with its stunning beaches and rainforests
The accommodation at Wybalena is beautiful, spacious, clean and modern. You’ll enjoying staying in the gorgeous, newly renovated farm house with wrap around verandahs and views over the valley, or in one of the architecturally designed, fully self contained cabins. The sleeping arrangement is primarily single or double occupancy with double or king beds in most rooms, however there are a few rooms which cater for a twin share arrangement, as outlined below.
Cabin 2 and 3 are two bedroom one bathroom cabins (one queen bed and one double bed). All cabins have air conditioning in the living room and pedestal fans in the bedrooms.
Single each In 2 bedroom private Cabin $1490 Twin sharing one room in cabin $1150
The main house contains commercial grade kitchen, dining room, living room and 4 bedrooms.
2 x double bedrooms with a shared bathroom
Single Occupancy In Main House $1340
Double Occupancy required (King/ Queen Bed & ensuite): $990 per person or $1700 single
The Guest Wing is a building adjoining the main house and contains three bedrooms and one bathroom. The guests in these bedrooms may also use the bathroom in the yoga studio (15m away). Bedroom 1 has two single beds, Bedroom 2 has two double beds, Bedroom 3 has two double beds. There are ceiling fans in each bedroom. Twin Share (shared bathroom): $980 per person
The Mango rooms are a separate building located near the main house containing 4 bedrooms with ensuites and king single beds. All rooms have air conditioning.
Single occupancy (king single with ensuite): $1120
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodation at Wybalena Organic Farm in the hills of Byron Bay, NSW
- Multiple yoga/pranayama sessions with guided meditations and relaxation daily
- Healthy Vegetarian foodUse of mats, bolsters, blankets, blocks and straps.
- Use of the infrared sauna and magnesium saltwater pool
- Farm Walks: various walking trails through the natural habitat of our farm. The trails are kept short for easy navigation and peace of mind. We have walks ranging from 10 to 40 minutes return
What’s not Included?
Travel to and from the adventure is not included.
Transport around Byron dependent on number of people with cars.
Possibility of people car pooling.
- Explore Crystal Castle and Shambala Gardens, Bungalow, Byron Bay and/or local beaches and market. Killen Falls on the way from Ballina airport or Mt Warning National park
- Go to local Beaches
How do I book?
Pay your $350 deposit and choose your room option by the 15th August ’21 using details below. Check availability before paying.
- Yogatopia at Teachers Mutual Bank BSB 812170 Ac 169396.
- Full payment required by 1 September 2021
- Email receipt to: email@example.com
- Further Inquiries: Cheree 0403153353