PRIVATE YOGA THERAPY
Always wanted to know how to make yoga easier and how to adjust poses for your body? Do you have injuries, weaknesses or too strong in some areas? Or just prefer one on one sessions as the original yogis did? Cheree will expertly guide you into healing on many levels.
Try a Private Yoga /Colour Therapy or Counselling Session
$110 an hour
Or 3 sessions for $300
‘You are the colours you choose’
Aura–Soma is a form of color therapy, energy work and soul therapy that supports you spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. The insights you gain from the colours you choose can be life changing and save you many counselling sessions.
The link between life, breath and death is undeniable, but what is often not understood is the direct and immediate relationship the breath has to our physical and mental health and well-being. For the most part people pay little attention to the breath unti
l it is seriously altered from its natural state. At the beginning of life we watch excitedly as a baby takes in its first breath or is inspired with life. At the moment of death we listen and wait to hear the last breath leave the body or the body to expire. For all the years in between it usually isn’t until a serious illness, anxiety or asthma attack, or a person’s first yoga or meditation class, does anyone become aware of the way they breathe. Even then most people have little understanding of how to breathe functionally for good health.
Before reading on spend 30 seconds thinking about what you know about breathing. Are you sure? You know we are taught to walk and talk and read and write and yet the thing we do approximately 15,000 times a day, and that we can’t live more than 3-5 minutes without, is for the most part neglected.
The way you breathe affects not only the way you look, feel and think but also affects every human body system and is a significant contributing factor in many chronic and acute dis-eases. Some symptoms of dysfunctional breathing are:
- sleep disturbances, going to the toilet in the middle of the night, sleep apnoea, snoring
- waking up tired in the morning, lethargy, lack of stamina and vitality
- asthma, allergies, blocked nasal passages, dry or sore nose and throat, poor voice quality
- anxiety, depression, mood disorders
- poor concentration, ADD, ADHD
- digestive disorders, high blood pressure
- cardiovascular disease
- tooth decay and some orthodontic problems.
What most people don’t realize is that it is not a lack of oxygen or under breathing, but rather breathing too much, through the mouth and insufficient carbon dioxide (CO2) that leads to dysfunctional breathing and poor health. Other key factors to functional breathing are correct posture, relieving emotional and environmental stress and deep relaxation.
As psychophysiological beings we are under growing amounts of internal and external stress. We not only want to survive, we want to thrive. We need to find ways to balance and restore our health and well-being and develop emotional and spiritual resilience. The quickest and most effective way is through the breath.
Breathing Evaluation & Retraining
with the Capnotrainer
$110 a session
A missed appointment affects 3 people. You, the instructor and the person wanting the time set aside for you. For the livelihoods of our instructors a cancellation policy must be enforced.
- 24 hour cancellation policy for all workshops and studio private sessions. The full fee will be charged.
- 5 week blocks are valid for 5 consecutive weeks and we allow session/class makeups only within the same 5 week block.
- 10 class passes are for open classes only and must be used in 3 months from date of purchase.
- Casual attendance must be booked and paid prior and all studio sessions and workshops, classes can be paid on the day of attendance.
- If you are a NO SHOW to your booked session or class without cancelling at least 24 hours prior you will be charged in full.
- No exchanges or refunds are given unless with a doctor’s certificate stating that you are unable to continue your training for medical reasons. Sudden illness and exceptional emergency situations may be arranged separately by contacting the studio manager.
These guidelines will be strictly enforced as failure to do so affects us all. We do apologise for any inconvenience.