How often do you change the oil in your car? Our bodies, like a car engine, can also benefit from a regular tune up. With our Hatha Yoga Cleansing Techniques you can detox your body in 2 hours and gain the benefits such as renewed energy, rebalancing moods and emotions while restoring and maintaining internal and external health. Assists in reducing cravings and quitting smoking.
Prices are $220 for 2 hours for up to 2 people. Bookings essential and this practice must be done early in the morning.
LAGHOO SHANKAPRAKSHALANA – (The Short Intestinal Wash)
Laghoo is a systematic and gentle method of completely washing and purifying the whole digestive system of the body from mouth to anus. “Shanka” means conch shell, “prakshalana” means cleaning out and “laghoo” means the small or short version. The ancient yogis visualised their digestive system like a conch, a long, spiral passageway through which food traveled. The Gastro-intestinal Tract runs from the mouth to the anus. It is some 7 metres long overall, with innumerable bends and pockets and, like the respiratory system, it is coated with a mucous lining. Over time, due to a poor diet, bad eating habits and constipation, the bowels can become blocked with matter, which can ultimately produce auto-toxaemia. This practice is best done between 6-10 am when the body is best suited to cleaning.
BENEFITS Laghoo helps to:
- Expel all impurities from the digestive tract and thereby helps to purify the blood system and strengthens the immune system
- Relieve indigestion, gas, acidity and constipation and is useful for the treatment of diabetes, dysentery and many other ailments connected with impure blood such as bad complexion and excessive occurrence of boils and pimples
- It can assist in removal of excess stomach gases, chronic flatulence, pre-menstrual cramps, irregular menstruation, asthma, excess digestive and respiratory mucus
- Gall stones and kidney stones can be removed and prevented
- It is beneficial for the kidneys and urinary systems, preventing infection and kidney stones
- Tones the liver and other digestive organs and glands